An historic building in the centre of the Entertainment District is about to undergo a stunning transformation into one of the city’s most brilliant new condominiums! Introducing 263 Adelaide Condos, an exciting new project from Lanterra Developments. This 47-storey, mixed-use tower will include office space, retail, and residential, all while incorporating historic architecture that contributed to the King Street West neighbourhood’s iconic look.
With this pre-construction project, Lanterra Developments is trying to capture the magic of downtown living – a space where one can live, work, play, and invest all in the heart of one of the greatest cities in the world.
263 Adelaide Condos Highlights:
– Close to 2 Subway Stations (Osgoode & St.Andrew)
– Easy access to Gardiner Expressway
– 24hr Streetcar stop at the doorstep
– Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto
– Close to Union Station
– A short commute from University of Toronto, OCAD, Ryerson and George Brown College
– Countless famous restaurants and retails along the street
– Close to Toronto General Hospital
8 Elm On Yonge Condos is a new condo project by Reserve Properties & Capital Developments and
Brightwater Condos is a new condo development by Kilmer Group, Dream Unlimited Corp, Diamond Corp,
411 King Street Condos is an upcoming new condo development by Great-Gulf located at Spadina Avenue